CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stand up- stand out- comedy

I've decided I am a closet stand up comic. I love telling a good story, even if it's not entirely true, and getting a laugh. I love being laughed at- and it happens to happen fairly often.
I have decided my job at Wal Mart (yes, that's where I work and I am actually enjoying it thanks,) is a perfect place to test some of my jokes.

I've got coworkers laughing and customers laughing, and so I think that I may be on to something.

But who wants to see a Mormon stand-up comedian. No, my jokes aren't about being Mormon, but they're all clean, usually not at all racy.

I have decided to start a joke and story journal- to just work on my material.
Maybe someday I'll go out on a limb and try it for an audience that has actually paid to see me. :)
But maybe not. Who knows?

1 comments:

Cindy

oh Kelly, you have always made me laugh. I will be your biggest fan!!!!

Post a Comment