CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hand-made halloween



I want to make my kids' costumes this year. I am now a (kind of) stay at home mom- and could probably find time to do it. Lincoln won't know or care about what his costume is, but Hudson will want to pick (which means I could be in trouble)-




The cheap costumes are in the $15 range- and the really nice ones are all the way to $55. I have some surplus fabric, and could find fabric for cheaper than $15 if I need to, I am sure.


I also want to make a stroller cover for Lincoln's ride- like these by MapleTree2000 on etsy.




She has several different types, and I would gladly pay $55 for it, if I had $55. But as I am pretty much broke- I will have to somehow pay homage by finding way to make one myself.
Any ideas on what Lincoln could be? Maybe a worm in an apple? A skunk in a log? A hermit crab in a shell? Give me Ideas!
I will need to get started here pretty soon if I hope to be done by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Angie

Those are stinkin' cute costumes. I love the idea of decorating the stroller. I wouldn't have thought of that! Hmm... Lincoln should be... a fish in a fishbowl. There ya go.

Colleen Marie

He could be Elmo in a tv. Then you would only need a box, and footie pajamas.

Post a Comment