CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A NEW BLOG!

I have a blog dedicated to my sweet and spunky 3 year old, and one to my cathartic poetry... which am I surprised some of you have actually perused... but don't have one just for me. I journal all the time in what has quickly amassed to the Chronicles of Kelly- a rambling, disjointed litany of complaints or accolades depending on my mood- but I want a blog with a pretty background darn it! And I want it to be out there ----> you know, in the great vastness that is cyberspace. I know I have a few online fans of Hudson's that have at times questioned the fact that there are rarely any photos of me (unless Hudson is on my lap) and also very little news of what I am doing. I don't know if I can handle juggling this many blogs- I have a feeling that there may be long stretches without posts, but oh well. Cyber space has room for one more person's rambling.

I actually wanted to dedicate this blog as a way of publicly acknowledging my goals and making myself more accountable for them. So, dear reader, you will probably discover that I am continually getting stuck in Alma, forever losing and gaining 2 or 3 pounds, and have a to do list that always includes dishes, laundry, and organization...

Here's to the launching of my new blog... I hope I keep it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment