CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year- Same Me

So, I've decided that I am ALWAYS resolving to do the same things better. Does that mean that I shouldn't make new year's resolutions? It doesn't seem popular any more, and while I admire the "just take things one day at a time" approach, I still think resolutions are a good thing to do. It's kind of a yearly inventory. Sure, I've already been late to church, and spent money on something I didn't really need, so if I were looking at resolutions that way, of course they would seem a little pointless. It's not about the "Always" or "never" it's about "where am I?" and "where do I want to be?"

So, in light of these observations I am going to share some of my resolutions with you. I believe that the key to success with these is to have a detailed plan, which I do, but I am not going to outline each of them here on the blog... So here is goes.

1. Get (more) out of debt
2. Become more organized
3. Be more self- reliant
4. finish my novel
5. transition to SAHM (or get closer)
6. Grow spiritually- specifically, attending the temple more frequently, and having a daily scripture study of some kind.

What are your new year's resolutions?

2 comments:

Colleen Marie

What does SAHM mean? Also, how goes your goal to not eat out so much? I'm doing much better on my Mountain Dew consumption. Or I was, until I had to work in the kitchen every night from 7 pm -1 am, then I sort of gave up.

Kelly Moore

SAHM means Stay at Home Mom...

The not eating out so much is going REALLY WELL!
How much does Mountain Dew cost there?

Post a Comment